Re: [community] Requested Action - Input on Unidata Impact

Dear Unidata Community,

One additional request to please provide your input on Unidata impact by
visiting the SurveyMonkey link below if you have not already done so. We
will be seeking input through this Friday (July 13th). Please see the
original email below for additional information.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/S9BS5M2

Kind Regards,

Josh Young
Unidata Community

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 9:57 AM Joshua Young <jwyoung@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Unidata Community,
>
> The Unidata Program Center (UPC) finds immense value in understanding your
> use of Unidata provided data, services, and software. In particular, this
> information helps the UPC describe community impact. To support that goal,
> the UPC has developed a very short survey (SurveyMonkey estimates 3 minutes
> to complete) to develop estimates for individuals that have benefited from
> education, outreach, or research applications of Unidata-provided data,
> services, or software at your university or college.
>
> I am requesting that academic faculty and/or staff complete this 7
> question survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/S9BS5M2>  (full link
> below) by Monday, July 9th. Most of these questions are multiple choice and
> all of them are optional. The UPC will only communicate the results of this
> survey in aggregate (e.g. all survey responses or survey responses across a
> particular discpline).
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you, in advance,
> for your time and input!
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Josh Young
> Unidata Community Services